St Minver, near Wadebridge, Port Isaac, Cornwall, United Kingdom
0845 268 1553 (uk only)
Description of High View
Set just a short distance from the wonderful beaches at Polzeath and Rock and surrounded by countryside, this modern, detached holiday home boasts extensive views over open countryside from the large picture window in the living and dining-room from where guests can access the large balcony. Enjoy alfresco dining or a glass o.....
Features of High View
Rates and Availability
Select your holiday start date on the calendar.
Location details for High View
(All distances and times are approximations)
Familiy with young children
4th September 2015
Arrived at this lovely holiday let, fantastic views, well layed out house, we would just like to point out a few suggestions regarding health and safety issues:
(1) Safety gate not fit for purpose - suggestion: secured wooden gate would be better, newel post strained through over tension of baby gate.
(2) Floor light next to fire unsecured/very loose, can be dangerous if caught as it would easily fall, needs attention.
(3) Front porch door needs attention, not able to close or lock for security. This resulted in rain coming into the porch after a rainy night.
(4) Sharp corners on coffee table are unsuitable for young children - suggestion: corner protectors.
(5) An anti-slip bath mat had to be requested as the floor was very slippy when coming out of the shower.
(6) Valid points that were raised were dismissed out of hand. We feel this is not a professional or helpful attitude to take.
Please note that all reviews are intended as a guide only. We cannot accept responsibility for misleading or incomplete information and the opinions expressed do not represent the views of BookCottages.com.