Mierki 63, Olsztynek
Main picture for Mierki Cottages
Description of Mierki CottagesSet within the beautiful Mazury region of Poland, the cottages are located in a peaceful rural setting close to the village Mierki and the town Olsztynek.
The two newly refurbished cottages offer spacious accommodation over two floors with stunning view of the countryside. Each cottage has two bedrooms and can sleep up to five people. An ideal place to unwind, relax and visit the surrounding area with family and friends
Features of Mierki Cottages
Local Information- Stunning scenery with lakes and forests on the doorstep.
- Quiet and peaceful location close to numerous tourist activities.
- Swimming in the beautiful beach shored lakes, as well as sailing and other water sports.
- Trails around the scenic forests and lakes.
- Horse riding at local farms.
- Horse pulled sleigh rides in the winter.
- Open air folk museum ‘Skansen Olsztynek’
- The nearest town Olsztynek is 5 km away and offers shops, restaurants and cafe.
Accessibility DetailsThe property is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Booking ConditionsDeposit 30% required with a booking
Contact Information and Booking Enquiries
Property contact details
Location details for Mierki Cottages
(All distances and times are approximations)
Getting HereMierki Cottages sit within Poland’s Mazury region. Known as the countries ‘lake district’. This picturesque region is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty of forests and lakes.
The nearest town Olsztynek is 5 km away and offers shops, restaurants and cafe.
Arriving from Warszawa the cottages are approximately 190km north. Travel along the E-77 towards Gdansk turning east at Olsztynek onto route 58 towards Jedwabno. We are located 10 mins from Olsztynek along this road past the village of Mierki.